In your preparations for E&H, there are some considerations that may be useful for getting the best expo experience:
What is the goal of your participation at E & H?
- Is it sales, branding, networking and/or customer care?
What is your strategy for your participation?
- How do you want to make sure your goals are realized?
What is your message?
- What are visitors to remember? Have a pitch ready for new potential customers.
Your stand is your base
- How is your stand constructed? Activities or features? How do you get visitors to the stand? Look around ... are things to be highlighted and others to be removed?
Your employees / representatives
- Are all employees aware of their role? Do you have balance expectations?
Is your sales material ready?
- Is the material updated? Who is it addressed to? Do you have enough copies? Is there any material or press kit for the press?
Is there continuity in your expression?
- How does your stand, staff, material, message suit, etc. fit with your goals and strategy? Is there a connection and do they work together?
Invite your customers
- Invite your customers. A personal invitation from you only works better!
Book customer meetings before the fair
- Book customer meetings on your stand before the fair. We also like to help you to book a meeting room, which we arrange according to your needs, and we are happy to cater for your meals. Read more here.
The fair is not over until after the follow-up and analysis
- Evaluation and follow-up of the fair are important elements to determine success. Remember the goals appointed in your participation.